Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. Mom- You are without a doubt the most selfless person I’ve ever met, and I can never thank you enough for everything you have done and continue to do for me.
2. Josh & Sarah- I love you two so much, and can’t wait to see you next month. I enjoy being your “therapist.”
3. Danielle- You are probably the best friend that I’ve ever had. I don’t mind the time that goes by without us talking, because I know that next time we get together, it’ll be like no time has passed.
4. Emma- My smart and beautiful little sister numero uno: I love our humor and overall friendship, and that now we have come full circle, and you’re inspiring ME.
5. Hanna- Oh, the one the mail man dropped off…thank you for putting up with all the crap you get by being the youngest. We share a silly sense of humor, love for animals, and super-sensitivity.
6. Ben- I’m over you, and I’ve never been happier. I hope you’ve learned something from all of this about the importance of honesty.
7. Nicole- You’re the best friend that I’ve had in Allentown AND college. You’re so intelligent, and understand me. Plus you’ve turned me onto so many cool things.
8. My landlord(s): You DON’T send people over to look at my room A. Without telling me and B. Without one of YOU. Thank god my roommate has my back.
9. Dad- I didn’t forget you, I promise. You’re so good at everything you do, and I respect that so much. I admire how you always stand up for yourself at work.
10. This one guy… I like you. Could you like me back, please?
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I’m almost always about five to ten minutes late.
2. I love to read and started reading on an adult level when I was 11.
3. I’m not the type to get obsessive about anything, but the closest thing to that would be my undying, decade-long love for Andrew Ross McMahon and his music.
4. I’ve been in love twice.
5. I’m really bad at making up my mind, mostly because I want to do everything or am afraid of disappointing someone.
6. I’ve wanted to act since I was in my elementary school plays, but doubt I could do it as a career.
7. I love practical jokes and a good “burn.”
8. If you’re a good friend to me, I’ll do almost anything for you.
9. I over-analyze everything and love making connections or solving puzzles. I should have studied psychology.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Be honest with me about yourself and your past.
2. Tell me what you like about me.
3. Spend time with my family and friends.
4. Want to take care of me, but also know that I can handle myself.
5. Be open to compromise and views other than your own.
6. Bring me into your life so that I feel like I’m somewhat a part of all aspects of it.
7. Surprise me- anything spontaneously done out of the goodness of your heart means more than some big, expensive gift on Christmas.
8. Don’t lie to me.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. I’m hungry/thirsty.
2. Wondering what my family is up to.
3. Whatever homework I could/should be doing.
4. Grad school/future career.
5. I don’t have many friends.
6. I’m tired.
7. London, baby!
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Cheated on my ex with my previous ex.
2. (Sort of) had sex with any one other than my two exes.
3. Drank Four Loko that one time and ruined my dress.
4. Started taking so many meds.
5. Let a couple of good friendships die.
6. Stayed with my last boyfriend so long.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Emma Lauren (sister uno)
2. Hanna Elizabeth (sister dos)
3. Joshua David (brother)
4. Brenda Suzanne Marks (madre)
5. Aaron David (padre)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Guys who are too skinny.
2. Guys who are really cocky (not just jokingly so).
3. Guys who don’t want to become friends with my friends or don’t want me to befriend their friends.
4. Guys who lie.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Great smile.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
1. %-| … Apparently this means “tired”, which works, but I think it looks like “losing my mind,” which fits me perfectly right now.
2. :-L … Which I guess means “frustrated.” I just think it looks silly.
Day Ten: One confession
…I haven’t showered in like, two days. I don’t even wanna be around me. EW.